Incam Fortress Competition | IFC | On The Day | Rules | Results
- Captains are chosen by the community before the day.
- Captains are given admin powers to kick those players from the grid who do not follow the Players code of conduct.
- Captains are responsible for chosing team mates.
- Captains agree who is gold/blue.
- With more than 2 teams, a brackets-like event is conducted, with each round lasting an hour, best of 5.
- Players honour this code of conduct.
- Because there is no official way to enforce incam, we must rely on the players themselves to promise they are adopting incam.
- No accusation of cheating will be voiced, and if so, the admin and other players have powers to kick a player who begins such an accusation.
- The point is to have fun, and you should behave in a manner that is conducive to everybody having fun, not just you.
- The ]i[ tag is a badge of honour to indicate that the player is following this code of conduct throughout the competition.
- All players assemble at the appointed server wearing ]i[ tags on the hour from 19.00 GMT.
- Captains choose teams through IRC which views the players available; captains turn up, name the teams and the servers
- Games are started on the hour, best of 5, maximum of 8 players per team.
- A team that has already participated may continue with the same player roster and do not have to undergo an hourly re-jigging if they desire.
- Players drifting into existing games are advised to assemble at the appointed warm-up server to form teams, participate in the next round.
- Roughly equal teams.
- Settings will be standard fortress.
- Every player is supposed to not use any camera but incam and to not use the hud map of 0.3 version.
- There will be an administrator and a client recording the event.