How about changing the name into "Competition Hub", I wanted to put the 1v1 Sumo Ladder on this page, but it doesn't really qualify as a Tournament.
Also, when I press "Editing help" it says:
There is currently no text in this page, you can search for this page title in other pages or edit this page.
- Done. The Editing help page doesn't exist, afaik. Also, would you mind giving some thought to how this page can be made a little less ladle-centric? And finally, to put something on the calendar, (this needs to be documented sometime) you need to add it to some categories. If you look at the existing ladle guidelines page that is already on the calendar, you'll see how to do that. It's pretty easy. --Lucifer 15:58, 28 February 2007 (CST)
- the best way to make it less ladle-centric, is to promote other competitions on it, like tst and this kings of the grid... oh, and we can take away previous winners and replace it with the current winners --16:06, 1 March 2007 (CST)
- Actually I was thinking about the top box, the one with the current ladle information. I'd rather have the previous winners shown, because it shows the competitions actually run. :) But the top box makes this page look like a regular ladle page. So, maybe some way to reorganize the top box so that it shows the same information, but also clearly shows where people should add their current competition to the box? --192.168.1.1 19:40, 1 March 2007 (CST)
- NewbÍe mentioned before that one of the drawbacks of the Ladle is there is little satisfaction in the long run. I think having at least your teamname on this page was one of the things you could still be proud of. About the top box, you could either give every competition a small info box or make a table with only the most necessary info: Name of competition, a link to where you could sign up, game mode and date of competition. The stuff that's in the ladle box would just go at the top of the Challenge board. --126.96.36.199 02:43, 2 March 2007 (CST) (Lackadaisical)
- I went ahead and reverted it. I didn't see any new information that was added to the page, so just did a straight rollback. Hopefully there wasn't anything new added in that edit that needs to be re-added. I was about to make a suggestion, then realized I should edit the page and show it. :) --Lucifer 16:08, 2 March 2007 (CST)