- no discussion yet?
anyway, i really looking forward to it and good luck all
- About the "spoon playoffs":
- Spoon Players should nominate judges (for match rescheduling or something like that - in case "america to europe" pings are all 400+ or some other major problem.
- A team with missing players can "give up" or choose to play with less players than the other team.
- A team should only be allowed to use the players written on the playoff rooster.
- To prevent a player (e.g. "zop") from playing for multiple teams, just bind him to the first team he plays for - afterwards he is on that team.
--Joda 10:57, 20 April 2006 (CDT)[edit: removed New Team Discussion]
- I'd vote for the "second third option" since it makes more sense to me. --Wrtlprnft 13:22, 18 April 2006 (CDT)
- Should we increase/decrease the number of minimum required players ? To 8 vs 8 for playoffs makes sense. --Joda 10:59, 20 April 2006 (CDT)