|SEASON CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST
- Winter 2021 Season will have four teams.
- The regular season will be a 3 match schedule.
- Each team will play a regular season schedule consisting of a two-game match against every other team.
- Teams will earn 2 points for a win, 1 point for a draw, and 0 points for a loss.
- The top two teams after the regular season will qualify for the playoffs.
- Playoff matches are best-of-5 games.
- Teams must play all scheduled matches or face suspension review for future seasons.
- Ties are broken with a 1-game tiebreak match.
- First team to 5 rounds wins the game.
- Each team has 10 respawns to use each game. Respawns are deployed using the /respawn chat command.
- Kill points will not impact team score.
- Rim accel set to 0.75
- Otherwise standard fortress physics, map, and conquest rates.
- Players must spawn at the start of the round and continuously be connected to server to be eligible for respawns in a given round.
- Teams must sign-up with at least 5 players and no more than 7 players.
- Team rosters are locked for the season on Friday 24:00 PST before the first match date.
- Free agent subs may play for any team during the regular season, but cannot play in playoff matches.
- Teams may only use rostered players or free agent subs during regular season.
- Free agent subs may not also be rostered players.
- Teams may sub freely between eligible players during a match.
- After each match, each captain submits to the league admin the name of an individual opponent who exemplified the spirit of fortress by playing hard, being a respectful and honest opponent, and making the game enjoyable.
- After each match, each captain submits to the league admin a ranking of the opposition team on their spirit from 0 to 5.
- The league admin will keep private any rankings or submissions.
- At league end, the player(s) with the most individual nominations will win the Individual Spirit Award, and the team with the highest average spirit ranking will win the Team Spirit Award.
- After each match, each captain submits to the league admin the name of the most impactful opponent and the most impactful team member.
- At league end, the player with the most MVP nominations will win the MVP Award.
- If a team cannot field five eligible players for a match, they will forfeit the match, receive a 0 spirit ranking, and captains will face an eligibility review for future seasons.
- If a team has fewer than five rostered players available for a match, they must accept any free-agent substitute available to play for them. If more free-agent substitutes are available than necessary players, the team can choose which plays for them.
- If both teams require free-agent substitutes and sufficient free agents are available, Team Gold will be able to pick first from available players.
- If both teams require free-agent substitutes but sufficient substitutes are not available, teams are permitted to play 4v4, and captains will face an eligibility review for future seasons.
- If players disconnect or freeze, the opposing captain can decide whether to allow a round reset or not.
- If a free agent substitute begins a match, they are required to be available to that team for the duration of the match. If they leave without their captain's permission, they will face an eligibility review.
- If a team captain feels a free agent substitute is intentionally sabotaging the team, they can remove the player from the team mid-match.
- If a rostered player attempts to play for a team other than their own, that player is immediately suspended for the remainder of the season and will face an eligibility review for the next season.
- If a captain uses a player rostered for another team, they will face an eligibility review.
- League Administrators have the power to conduct an eligibility review if a player, captain, or team does something for which such a review is the stated consequence.
- Reviewed player, captain, or team may submit comment to explain or defend their actions.
- League Administrators may require comment or input from other parties, including but not limited to server logs, opponents, and bystanders.
- League Administrators will make a decision before the player, captain, or team's next league match.
- Possible outcomes of an eligibility review: Immediate suspension, suspension in next season, immediate suspension of captainship, suspension of captainship in next season, warning, captainship warning
- Suspended players, captains, or teams may appeal the league administrators decision after the conclusion of the current season. The other eligible captains will hear and vote on the appeal.
- League Administrators have the power to determine eligibility of a player if they violate a rule for which an eligibility review is a consequence.
- After each season, a Yes/No vote will be held among players as to whether each League Administrator should be allowed to retain administrative responsibilities and powers.
- League Administrators must respond to reasonable questions about their decisions.
- Current League Administrators Discord and global ID: ahsoka#3639 (blondie@forums);