For Old Times Sake
This will be held the 9th of October starting at 2:45 PM EST
Ohi, welcome to Slick's Two Versus Two Loose Dogfight Tournament! (for old times sake) Enjoy your stay here. Lobby is that way --> vvv
1. Aliases allowed and i'll try to have as little rules as possible to keep it competitive.
2. 2v2, no subs allowed.
3. Reffing will go as follows: top half plays while bottom half reffs, then switch it, then winners reff opposite sides of brackets. (fun way to see your competition and make crazy stratz)
3. Preliminary rounds will be first 10, best of 3, no win by two.
4. Finals and semis will be first to 15, best of three matches, no win by two.
5. If you are more than five minutes late to your match, you will be disqualified.
6. Matchups will be decided at random.
7. There will most likely always be at least 1 ref present, but don't be lame, be honest.
8. ALL loose DF rules apply; including no line traps.
9. Gz gm gl hf nt wd no hax plz thx kbai gogogo nou kgo.
# Sign up below. Be sure to include your name, and login for the captain (can be aliased idc, just necessary for locking teams and such). Ex below
Player 1@forums, Player 2
- Velocity DisRupted@forums (Bricexx), Synergy
- 24/7 TBD@forums, TBD
- -=Redemption> Flow@forums, Soul
- w_~R~_ecked GuessWho@forums, Who?
- Deja Vu Lowkey@forums, Ph=2
If you would be so kind as to host a server for this tournament it would be greatly appreciated! We will post the rinclude below when it is completed.
* '''Slick's 2v2LDF(Server Name)''' ([[ServerAdmin|ServerAdmin]]) <code>Address:Port</code> ''Location''
-- Also please play in one of the tournament servers that we will have up, thank you!Template:32team