The Challenge Board is designed to make the pairing of teams easy for Sunday 4th February with finals at 9pm UTC. You might wish to create a wiki page of for your team or place expected teammates in brackets on the Challenge Board. There may be a choice of servers to allow predominantly American teams an opportunity to play in a low-ping grid.
All Challenge Boards will be locked at 0:00 am UTC on the day of the event Sunday 4th February.
Fortress Challenge Board
- Team 1 is... °°ps (AshitakA, Redice, Manta, Hay-Lin, Ñë®D, Plato)
- Team 2 is ~*SP*~ (k3nNy, PsYkO, Speed!, Sasha, freaky!, Obli, viper, whatup, demon, omega, cyclo, ...)
- Team 3 is... -¦x¦- (FoFo,Hoax,$ubzero,W4z3r,inf,Sticky)
- Team 4 is...
- Team 5 is...
- Team 6 is...
- Team 7 is... Tronic Monkeys^tm (visit wiki page to get on the team... only 2020 so far )
- Team 8 is... TuI (Crack, Shrooms, Lacrymosa, X, ketamine, GHß, SmAcK, f, purple kush, os, djt, ... ) <-- probably it
|Quarter Finals||Semi Finals||Final|
|7:30 PM UTC||8:15 PM UTC||9:00 PM UTC|
|@ Z-mans Fortress||result|
|@ Z-mans Fortress||1-2 : ~*SP*~|
|@ 2020 team challenge||result|
|@ Z-mans fortress||1-3 : TuI -- winners of 8th tronic ladle|
|@ wild-west fortress||result|
|@ fortress cafe||0-2 : TuI|
|@ fortress cafe||result|
Speeders and Crazy Tronners Challenge Board
A similar tournament can be run for Speeders and for Crazy Tronners Fortress, to be run on the same day and at the same times. It just needs to be set up by players...