Ladle Info | Ladle | Challenge Board | Tools | Operations | Results | Statistics | Voting | Bowl
|The One hundred and twenty-sixth TRONIC Ladle will be played on Sunday, June 6th, 2021!|
The Penalty Box tracks the status of warnings and suspensions.
- Suspended from Ladle 84.
- Can not be a Team Leader.
|Ladle 83||Ladle 87|
|Ladle 83||Ladle 91|
|Ladle 83||Ladle 95|
|Incident||Ruling||Initial Expiration of Warnings|
|Ladle 83||3 warnings||Ladle 87, Ladle 91, Ladle 95|
About the Penalty Box
This page is under construction and will be re-purposed. Below is the previous Warnings & Penalty section which pretains to the current usage.
Players can be issued warnings by the Ladle community using a voting trial. If a player is accused of violating a rule or committing an offense not defined by the rules, then a trial will be run with the following question. Note: this question should be modified to pertain to the accused player and action committed.
Did <name> violate Rule #<n> or commit an offense? No, Yes and they should receive (1 warning, 2 warnings, 3 warnings)
If neither option receives 2/3 of the vote, then “No” is the winner. For the “Yes” option to win it must receive 2/3 of the vote. If the “Yes” option is the winner and there is a tie between the number of warning choices, then the leftmost tied-option is the winner.
Warnings have the following rules:
- If a player is convicted of committing an offense, then all active warnings will stay active for an additional 2 Ladles. Otherwise if a warning has expired, then it can be rescinded.
- If a player is sentenced to 1, 2, or 3 warnings from the trial, then the warning(s) will be added to the Penalty Box. They will initially expire after 4, 8, and 12 Ladles respectively.
- If a player has 2 or more active warnings, then they can not be a Team Leader.
- If a player is convicted of committing an offense and has 3 or more active warnings, then they will serve a Ladle suspension of length 2 ^ (number of active warnings - 3). Here is a list of examples:
- 3 warnings: 2 ^ (3 - 3) = 2 ^ 0 = 1 Ladle
- 4 warnings: 2 ^ (4 - 3) = 2 ^ 1 = 2 Ladles
- 5 warnings: 2 ^ (5 - 3) = 2 ^ 2 = 4 Ladles
- If a player is suspended from the Ladle, then all active warnings will stay active for an additional amount by the length of the suspension.
The rules are applied in the order in which they are defined, and they will be applied after all Ladle-specific activites have completed (games, voting trials, etc…). Warnings and suspensions will be tracked on the Penalty Box page, each entry having a supporting link to the forum thread with the results.