These are regular matches that are for the "majority". The rules are decided by the "majority". It is run by the "majority". I am starting it off. If people are not happy with anything so far then we can change it or add to it. At the moment there is a thread on the Armagetron formums that you can post in. Here is the link: http://forums.armagetronad.net/viewtopic.php?t=18853&sid=1138f8f02f33bb76019866fd336317ef I am seeing if we can get an entire sub-forum on the Armagetron forums.
Guidelines and Rules
- Anyone can add a rule or a guideline, conflicts will be solved on forums --K-Yo 09:02, 9 December 2008 (PST)
- Rules are dated and signed by appending --~~~~ to the actual rule --epsy 09:03, 9 December 2008 (PST)
- A rule will never apply on past actions --epsy 09:03, 9 December 2008 (PST)
- Don't modify other's rules, add your own next to it and solve any conflict on forums --K-Yo 09:02, 9 December 2008 (PST)
- I suggest extending this to any rule --epsy 05:55, 9 December 2008 (PST)
- Teams are formed "on the spot" i.e. you join the team you wish, players will try to avoid too uneven teams --K-Yo 09:02, 9 December 2008 (PST)
- If there is a conflict and no rule about it, the admin of the match has the last word, and a talk on forums about the issue (and creating a rule about it) is strongly advised --K-Yo 09:02, 9 December 2008 (PST)
- If a player joins without being on the list, he can take any available spot, but if a registered player comes before the end of the first match they will switch after the end of the first match. If a registered player comes after the first match is over, he cannot take someone else's spot by force (or admin help) --K-Yo 09:02, 9 December 2008 (PST)
- Date: Sunday 14th December
- Time: 19:30 GMT (14:30 EST, 13:30 CST, 12:30 MST, 11:30 PST)
- Server: "Organised Matches - Match 1"
- Game mode: Fortress
- Number of players: 16 (8v8)
- Number of matches to win: First to 3 (best of 5)
- Settings: Ladle 17 settings
- Admin: Monkey
Add yourself to this list if you want to play. 16 Players (8v8). You can come back later, it's allowed to add / remove your name at any time.
We may add a second server if this gets really popular, add names if you wish (after 16 == unsure to play)
- I/O Bus
--- --- More players in case we get another server --- --- This would be "Match 2"