|War Sumo Tournament 28 | Teams | Discussion Thread | Previous WSTs | Brackets|
|WST 28 is set for Sunday, May 21st, 2023! |
Sunday, May 21st, 2023 6pmGMT
- This is the War Sumo Tournament.
- Times and brackets are listed below.
- You will also find official settings and guidelines below.
- Each team is allowed only 3 players (and 2 subs). This is a 3v3 tournament.
- Servers will be chosen and positioned on the brackets.
- Teams will be randomized then placed on the brackets.
- Team editing will be locked after the brackets are up.
- To participate, all teams are required to have a minimum of three members and a maximum of five. Any more than three will only count as substitution.
- A team can switch around their substitutions whenever they feel like it. As long as there's a maximum of 3 team members on the grid at one time.
- Each player is allowed to be signed up to only one team, but may switch teams on the day of the event, if their first team is full.
- If you have played a match with a team, you are NOT allowed to join another team as you have already locked yourself with the previous team by playing with them.
- On the day of the event, team captains are allowed to replace any of their members that do not show up.
- If a team only has 2 players, the other teams captain will then decide if the other team can play or not.
- Each team has 5 minutes after the posted time to be ready or they will be forced to forfeit. If the other team is in a match from a previous round in the tournament they will have 8 minutes after the match to get their team ready and the match started.
- Be friendly and have fun.
- In case a tiebreaker is needed after the round robin matchups, the tied teams will each play each other once more for 5 rounds only. If the teams are still tied after this, then point differential of these 5 round matches will be used. If the teams are still tied with point differential, the advancing teams will be randomly chosen from the remaining tied teams.
- The new WST map
- The tournament will be set up with a round robin opening, with top 2 teams from each group going into a final, 2 round bracket
- First team to reach 1000 points wins a match.
- Round robin matches are played best of 1 match.
- Final bracket matches are played best 2 out of 3 matches.
RINCLUDE Desolate/wst/WST_settings_v2.cfg(http://resource.armagetronad.net/resource/Desolate/wst/WST_settings_v2.cfg) RINCLUDE Desolate/wst/WST27_auths.cfg(http://resource.armagetronad.net/resource/Desolate/wst/WST27_auths.cfg) SERVER_NAME 0x8db6cdWST 28 0x00688b(Host Name - Location)
Players without a team
Add your name here if you're looking to join a team. A person looking to create or find someone for their team will hopefully contact you. If enough people are listed when brackets are created, they will be placed into teams automatically.
Global ID (@forums)
To add your team onto the list, simply fill in this template and then post it at the end of the list.
#TEAMNAMEHERE | Captain(@forums) | Player 2 | Player 3 | Optional sub 1: | Optional sub 2:
* '''Server Name''' ([[User talk:ServerAdmin|ServerAdmin]]) <code>Address:Port</code> ''Location''
- WST 26 (kevinh.us) (Armanelgtron)
- WST 22 (Deso's NY) (Deso)
188.8.131.52:4537New York, USA
- WST 26 (RX US) ()
- WST 22 (Z-Man's Germany) (Z-Man)
- WST 22 (Z-Man's Germany 2) (Z-Man)
- WST 22 (Deso's EU) (Deso)
To edit the round robin matchups and table change Template:WarSumoRR28 and Template:WarSumoRRTable28
|Deso's NY||Audiophiles||690||Deso's NY||Windows 98 Dinosaurs||150||Deso's NY||The Heat||1000||Deso's NY||Minions||1000||Deso's NY||The Heat||x|
|RAGE||1000||Cul-De-Sac Kids||1000||Windows 98 Dinosaurs||90||Cul-De-Sac Kids||510||(skipped)||Minions||x|
|deli's EU||Minions||1000||deli's EU||The Heat||1000||deli's EU||Cul-De-Sac Kids||450||deli's EU||RAGE||540||deli's EU||Audiophiles||1000||Deso's NY||The Heat||2|
|Windows 98 Dinosaurs||60||Audiophiles||420||RAGE||1000||The Heat||1000||Cul-De-Sac Kids||330||deli's EU||Minions||1|
|deli's US||Cul-De-Sac Kids||420||deli's US||RAGE||600||deli's US||Audiophiles||390||deli's US||Windows 98 Dinosaurs||360||deli's US||W98 Dinosaurs||-|