Welcome to Ritsuka's Loose Dogfight Tournament 3. This tournament will be 3v3, so each player must have two partners. Scheduled date is Sunday, June 26 at 3PM EST.
You need a working @forums/Global ID
It's best of 3, 10 rounds. max points is 15.
If you are more than five minutes late you will be disqualified.
Admins/Mods will be chosen, please do not abuse these privileges.
The official rules of Loose Dogfight will be in effect. They are as follows:
1. No closing is permitted. (That means any wall as well as the rim.)
2. No backdooring is permitted. (If you begin a fight you may not retreat unless sealed.)
3. There will be no bickering or arguing. Referees will be present, but unfortunately are not able to see everything. In the event that this happens if the two players can not come to an agreement both will be removed from the tournament.
4. No camping is permitted. Dogfight is about finishing the fight, so lets not maze or dick around unless you have defeated your opponent. ;)
5. Please play fair. This tournament is designed for competition but that doesn't mean we can't have fun.
To add your team onto the list, simply fill in this template and then post it at the end of the list. Only 8 teams will be allowed to participate so first come, first serve.
#TEAMNAMEHERE | Captain (@forums) | Player 2 | Player 3 | Optional sub:
Deja Vu | Ritsuka (Ritsuka@forums) | Acid | Teen
Admins can help with the tournament play, updating the wiki, and reffing the matches. You may NOT be an admin and play in the tourney.
- Ritsuka's LDFT3 (Dv) (Ritsuka)
- Ritsuka's LDFT3 (U) (cookie)
- Ritsuka's LDFT3 (ID) (compguygene)
Opening Round Time
to edit please visit Brackets
|Opening Round 3PM EST||Semi-Finals||Finals|