Loose Dogfight Tournament
- This is the Loose Dogfight Tournament.
- The tournament will be held every month starting January 2011.
- Times and brackets listed Febuary 1st, 2011
- You will also find official settings and guidelines below.
- This is a 2v2 tournament. Single elimination
- Teams can consist of a Team Leader, Player, and Sub
- The winner of each 2v2 will be the first team to 20.
- Reffs decisions are final. If a ref is not present Talk out weather or not the trap was clean, but be fair!!!!!!!!!!
- Keep track of score manually.
- If the team you're facing is a no show wait at least 10 minutes then it will count as a forefit and you win by default.
- Be friendly and have fun.
- All Team Leaders must have at least Moderater in the server, for the day.
Just a few universal settings.
Also re-name server to LDFT2 (name) Include your name so people can know which server is which.
you can not sign up for this tournament after January 4th, 2011 Sign-ups are OPEN The first 8 teams to sign up get spots.
If you feel like you know the basic rules of loose df and which traps are clean or not we always need more refs. Refs can play in the tournanment and we will organize it so that you wont be reffing at the same time your supposed to be playing. To volunteer to ref place your name and Global ID (name@forums) below. We also would greatly appriciate if a few people not playing in the tournament would sign up to referee.
Zinger | ZiNgEr@forums
Soul | Soul@forums
14 | Drago@forums
If you have a dogfight server and would like to let us use it for LDFT 2 to help the tourney move along a little faster add your servers name below. Servers can not be added to list after Febuary 1st, 2011. Some simple requierments to provide a server. The server must meet the Server Requierments listed above. Also you must give all the referees at least moderater for the tournament (either make them mod for the day, or you will have to show up before each match someone is reffing and /op them to mod), you may take powers away after the tourney is over
Loose Dogfight Tournament(Divine) Loose Dogfight Tournament (Rouge)
Times will be posted on the Table First round starting at 1:45pm EST If your 2v2 last longer than the times listed on the table below, just take your time and finish the 2v2. The tournamet will just end a little later.
*If the Team your facing is a no show wait at least 10 minutes then it will count as a forefit and a win for you.