Difference between revisions of "Ladle-4/Challenge Board"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 10:32, 3 February 2008
The Challenge Board is designed to make the pairing of teams easier. The challenge board is now locked.
The following list is the definitive schedule. There is a choice of servers to allow predominantly American teams an opportunity to play in a low-ping grid.
Quarter Finals 7.30pm GMT
- Team 1 challenges Team 2 on Z-man's Tournament Fortress
- Team 3 challenges Team 4 on AST Fortress
- Team 5 challenges Team 6 on Wildwest - Fortress (bugfarm)
- Team 7 challenges Team 8 on LOD Lords of Destruction Fortress Server
Semi Finals 8.15pm GMT
- Team 1/2 challenges Team 3/4 on AST Fortress
- Team 5/6 challenges Team 7/8 on LOD Fortress
Finals 9pm GMT
- Team 1/2/3/4 challenges Team 5/6/7/8 on AST Fortress
Server allocation depends on what servers are available on the night. Check the discussion page to see recent availability of servers providing Standard Fortress Settings, and feel free to propose alternatives. Ultimately, Team-Captains will decide.
- Team 1 is... WPN
- Team 2 is... Tronic Monkeys
- Team 3 is...
- Team 4 is... Holers
- Team 5 is... SteveTaylor
- Team 6 is... Wraith Squadron
- Team 7 is... proN00bz
- Team 8 is... .Tronners in pyjamas|
The Challenge Board is locked. Only WPN is either Team 1 or Team 3... flipping a coin... heads for team 1... done -- heads, so WPN is Team 1, and Team 4, Holers, get a bye in the quarters and their first game is in the semi's.
|Quarter Finals||Semi Finals||Final||Winner|
|7:30 PM GMT||8:15 PM GMT||9:00 PM GMT|
This will be filled out throughout the competition