The Challenge Board is designed to make the pairing of teams easy for Sunday 7th January. Place the name of your team on the appropriate Challenge Board for the server settings and game-style you wish to play in. You might wish to create a wiki page of for your team or place expected teammates in brackets on the Challenge Board. There may be a choice of servers to allow predominantly American teams an opportunity to play in a low-ping grid.
All Challenge Boards has been locked at 0:00 am GMT on the day of the event Sunday 7th January.
Fortress Challenge Board
- Team 1 is... -¦x¦- (Rico, $ubzero ,FoFo, Skip, W4z3r, Sticky, Inf, Hoax)
- Team 2 is... ~*SP*~ (PsYkO (C), Oblivion, freak, viper, omega, demon, cyclo, sasha, k3nNy)
- Team 3 is... Tronic Monkeys ^tm (one, Legit, diggin, G5, Subliminal.FreQ, Hyphy Leopard, chat.bot, wrtl, redice, AshitakA)
- Team 4 is... TuI (Shrooms, Ganja, Çråçk, X, GHß, LacrYmosa, f, ßud, ketamine, DJ Tanner, pUrPlE kUsH) <-- More to come
- Semi Finals 8.15pm GMT
- Team 1 challenges Team 2 on Z-man's Tournament Fortress
- Team 3 challenges Team 4 on Wildwest - Fortress (bugfarm) or fortress cafe
- Finals 9pm GMT
- Team 1/2 challenges Team 3/4 on Z-man's Tournament Fortress or fortress cafe
Provisional brackets will be set out on the day of the match, and the following table will be filled in throughout the tournament. Do not write on the following board; feel free to jockey for position in the above team list.
|8:15 PM GMT||9:00 PM GMT|
Speeders and Crazy Tronners Challenge Board
A similar tournament can be run for Speeders and for Crazy Tronners Fortress, to be run on the same day and at the same times. It just needs to be set up by players...