The Fourth Tronic Ladle will be played on Sunday 1st October with the finals at 9pm GMT (US: 5pm EDT, 3pm MDT, 4pm CDT, UK: 10pm BST, DE: 23:00 CEST).
Observing the following procedure ensures the event runs smoothly on the night. We are currently approaching Stages 4.
- Stage 1—Stick your name down on the Team List and elect Team-Captain.
- Stage 2—Team-Captains visit the Challenge Board to establish provisional play-offs.
- Stage 3—Teams assemble at IRC Armagetron in their own team-room.
- Stage 4—Team-Captains register their teams at IRC Armagetron at 7pm GMT and confirm readiness to play.
- Stage 5—Teams assemble at the appointed server for their first round, and play the best of 3 matches.
- Stage 6—Team-Captains report results at IRC Armagetron and winners confirm readiness to play next round.
- Stage 7—Winners of the final are celebrated, and all participants are congratulated!
If you wish to see more details on any of the stages, or add to the guidelines, please visit the Guidelines.