Want to join a tournament, browse an old one, or organize/create a new one...well you're in the right place. See Tournaments channel for information on how to use the #armagetron.tourneys IRC chat room.
| Bams Dft
|Bams Dft will be played as of now on Saturday, October 25, 2014.
- This is a basic Loose Dogfight Tournament.
- Discussions will take place here.
- Read all Rules before you enter and compete in this competitions
- Sign up now and find your teams before its too late!
- Teams will be randomized and put on a bracket on October 18, 2014.
| Fork Info | Fork | Rules | Results
|The Second Fork will be played on Saturday, Novermber 22nd, 2014 and Sunday, November 23rd, 2014.|
- Discussion for Fork is taking place here.
- Please read all Rules before the tournament begins.
- Sign ups have closed. The tournament will start at 7 pm EST on Saturday and Sunday.
|The Fifth CTWF Tournament will be played on Sunday, August 17th, 2014! :D|
- It's all these crazy maps man!
- No skill needed, really.
- Sign up your team here
- Have fun and beware of chico!!! :)
| Illegal Exit | About | SignUp | History | No Exit (Ladder)
|IE-05 was played on Sunday, 27 January 2013 @ 19:00 GMT|
- 3v3 single elimination tournament, one match to 100 points.
- Incam only, low rubber, finite trails, large grid, aggressive settings.
- NEW: Complementary, ongoing ladder competition named No Exit.
| 4-Team Fortress | About | Challenge Board | Results
|4TF-04 might take place on: Sunday 22 Dec 2013 @ 19:00 GMT|
- 4 teams with 4 players each battle on 1 grid!
| Dogfight Throwdown Info | Wiki | History
|The Dogfight Tournament will be played on Saturday, May 25th, 2013!|
- Sign ups are open
- [ Discussion forum thread.]
- Server admins please add the new settings to your config files after brackets are posted.
- The Brackets are at the bottom of the DTF Wiki
| High Rubber Tilt | Reason | Schedule | Assemble | Outcome | Back Talk
- The "Tilt" (Monthly High Rubber Tournament) takes place every month, last Saturday of the Month.
- The "Tilt" will be for 3 player teams
- The Third "Tilt" will take place on Saturday, January 28, 2012 1pm EDT 6pm GMT
*** SIGNUPS can be found at Assemble
|The 1v1 Loose DF Moshpit will be played on Saturday, September 17th, 2011! :D|
- 1 vs 1 Loose DF Tournament
- Sign ups are CLOSED
- All info is here.
| WC tournament info | more info soon
|The WildCat Competition 2vs2 will be played on Saturday, September 17th, 2011!|
- Sign ups are CLOSE
- All info are here.
| Ezra's Loose DF tournament will be held on Sunday, March 24th, 2011!|
- Its a 2v2 gameplay, points to win is 15 or most by round 10.
- Teams will be made up of 2 players.
- If you can, please donate a server under Servers.
Fortress Brawl - Introduction | Rules | Signup
Fortress Brawl is a new upcoming tournament that will take place on January 30th, 2011!
Have you ever wanted to play a more evenly matched fortress game? Have you ever wanted to play fortress competitively, but never wanted to join a team? Have you ever wanted to learn how to play fortress and learn from the best? Sign up for Fortress Brawl! Teams will be chosen through team captains and will be played out almost exactly like a Ladle.
| 1v1 Sumo Single Binding | SumoSB | Bracket
|The Sumo 1v1 Single Binding Tournament will be played on (Jan 30th)
For more information and Sign ups please visit http://1v1sb.weebly.com
| US vs EU Fortress Competition
- Sunday 23 May, 2010 at 18:00 GMT
- Teams are 8v8 with 2 subs
- 3 matches on each continent
| Crosseyed & Painless
| The Crosseyed & Painless tournament is set to take place on Sunday, 28th of March.|
- Teams of 3 can sign up, all you need is a teamleader.
- Follow the guidelines on the bottom of this page.
| Incam Fortress Competition | IFC | On The Day | Rules | Results
| The third IFC (Incam Fortress Competition) will take place on Sunday October 11th 2008 from 19.00 GMT.|
- Talk about it
- Sign Up. And get a hold of mumble or skype for real lol.
- Gather at the InCam Fortress Tourney (Ct's [USA]) US server and wear the ]i[ tag.
| Kings of the Grid
- The Fortress For Four tournament is set to take place the weekend of the 29th and 30th of March (2 weeks after the TST).
- The Ladle is the 1st Sunday of each month, the TST is the 3rd Sunday each month.
- Fortress For Four Or FFF, is a new Fortress tournament with a twist. The twist is: It's only for teams of 4 players!
*** SIGNUPS and ALL TOURNAMENT INFORMATION can be found on the FFF Home Page.
| Home | Calender | Sign Up | Rules | Teams|
AVE Fort (America Vs Europe)
- Stage 1: The Team Captains will be chosen from the Sign-ups by 5 members off the jury.
- Stage 2: The Team Captains will be allowed to send an form witch contains 3 players they want to play with
- Stage 3: All the teams are going to get organised by the Jury
- Stage 4: 4 dates are chosen by a poll for the Matches The date of the TD will be chosen by the team Captain
- Stage 5: Training Day is to test the team, the Team Captain is able to send us an form about any player that he wants to be changed/ and his replacement.
- Stage 6: First Round of matches
- Stage 7: Second Round of Matches
| FTCM Info | FTCM | Challenge Board | Rules | Results |
|The Third FTCM (Fast Track Cage Match) will be played on Saturday, June 23rd, 2012.|
- Discussion for FTCM is taking place here.
- Server config files are located here.
- Please read all Rules before joining the tournament.
- Signup on the Challenge Board.