This is the first Team Sumo Knockout Tournament. Ideally it will be hosted every two months and in the future, be incorporated with the Kings of the Grid website. There will be the Sumo Ladder and the Sumo Tournaments - combining the Sumo King, Sumo Champion and the Sumo Warlords.
- Sign-ups close at midnight (23:69 GMT) on Friday the 11th of September 2009.
- Servers will be chosen and positioned on the brackets at 16:00 GMT on Saturday the 12th of September 2009.
- Players will be randomized then placed on the brackets at 18:00 GMT on Saturday the 12th of September 2009.
- Players and team editing will be locked after the brackets are up, at 16:00 GMT on Saturday the 12th of September 2009.
- Do NOT abuse admin privileges! Anyone reported to be doing so, will be banned from all future KotG events.
- Be friendly and have fun. If you prevent that for other people, we'll ensure you won't have a chance to do so again.
- To participate, all teams are required to have a minimum of two members and a maximum of five. Any more than three, will only count as substitution.
- A team can switch around their substitutions whenever they feel like it. As long as there's a maximum of 3 team members on the grid at one time.
- Each player is allowed to be signed up to only one team, but may switch teams on the day of the event, if their first team is full.
- If you have played a match with a team you are NOT allowed to join another team as you have already locked yourself with the previous team by playing with them.
- On the day of the event, team captains are allowed to replace any of their members that do not show up with other plays.
If you're a server administrator; read "Server Configurations" for more information on how to set up the server. This list is just for information.
- The TSKT map.
- Practically default Sumo settings, apart from the changes said, here.
- All rounds are best of 3 matches. The first team to win two matches advances to the next round.
- The finals are also best of 3 matches. The first team to win two matches wins the tournament.
- First team to reach 1300 points or highest score after 20 rounds wins.
- No time limits.
Players without a team List
Add your name here if you're looking to join a team. A person looking to create or find someone for their team will hopefully contact you.
To add your team onto the list, simply fill in this template and then post it at the end of the list.
#'''[http://TEAM-URL/ TEAMNAMEHERE]''' #* Captain (Captain Global ID@forums) #* Teammate 2 #* Teammate 3
- SPeeders Alpha
- PsYkO (~*PsYkO*~@forums)
- Flex (Flex@forums)
- SPeeders Bravo
- Team Cheers
- ¶Pøtter (potter@forums)
- Sub: fingerbib
- Team uNknown
- Pr3 (Pr33min3nt@forum)
- The Potheads
- MuZe (Muze@forums)
- fake_Team Name
- epsy (epsy@forums)
- Arrow Wapplas
- hoop (hoop@forums)
- viper (viper1@forums)
- Lizmatic (Lizmatic@forums)
- ChrisGW (ChrisGW@forums)
- Ars Martialis
- DreadLord (dreadlord@forums)
- Team Durka
- Durka (DDMJ@forums)
- (sub) Akrud
- Eggman (Eggman@forums) ; Captain
- AI (ai.bot@ct/public)
- emphasis (emphasis@ct/leader)
- Robo (Robot69@forums)
- Arilou (arilou@forums)
- p|ate (p|ate@forums)
- PCD Raiden (Raiden@x)
- PCD boo
- PCD wap
- PCD box
- teen (teen@forums)
- sinewav (sinewav@forums)
- Rudycantfail (Rudycantfail@ct)
- Titanoboa (Jimpan@forums)
- owned (owned@ct/leader)
- Sub: K-Yo
- AshitakA (AshitakA@forums)
- Team Late
- Beni (Beni@forums)
* '''Server Name''' ([[User talk:ServerAdmin|ServerAdmin]]) <code>Address:Port</code> ''Location''
- LOUNGE (CT Server Tech)
- CT 1 (CT Server Tech)
- CT 2 (CT Server Tech)
- Flex (Flex)
188.8.131.52:4534Paris, France (EU)
- PRU ([AI])
- ~|DS|~ (G5)
184.108.40.206:4536Frankfurt, Germany (EU)
- Ladle 25 (Z-Man's Backup) (Z-Man)
220.127.116.11:4536Cologne, Germany (EU)
- Eddie's Team Sumo Knockout (Eddie)
US & Others
- CT 3 [US] (CT Server Tech)
18.104.22.168:4535Chicago, IL (USA)
- TX 1 [NY] (Durka)
xats.ath.cx:4535New York (US)
- TX 2 [NY] (Durka)
xats.ath.cx:4536New York (US)
- TheServerPharm 1 [TX] (Compguygene)
- TheServerPharm 2 [TX] (Compguygene)
- TheServerPharm 3 [NY] (Compguygene)
- TheServerPharm 4 [NY] (Compguygene)
SERVER_NAME 0x66ffffTeam Sumo Knockout T-1 0x0000ff(0xffffff Server Name 0x0000ff) RINCLUDE flex/sumo/tskt/tskt1.cfg(http://crazy-tronners.com/resource/flex/sumo/tskt/tskt1.cfg) RINCLUDE flex/sumo/tskt/tskt1_gid.cfg(http://crazy-tronners.com/resource/flex/sumo/tskt/tskt1_gid.cfg)
|PDT (GMT-7)||EDT (GMT-4)||GMT||BST (GMT+1)||CEST (GMT+2)|
|Opening Round||11:00 am||2:00 pm||18:00||19:00||20:00|
|Sweet Sixteen||11:45 am||2:45 pm||18:45||19:45||20:45|
|Quarter Finals||12:30 pm||3:30 pm||19:30||20:30||21:30|
|Semi Finals||1:15 pm||4:15 pm||20:15||21:15||22:15|
|Finals||2:00 pm||5:00 pm||21:00||22:00||23:00|
|Opening Round (18:00 GMT)||Sweet Sixteen (18:45 GMT)||Quarter Finals (19:30 GMT)||Semi Finals (20:15 GMT)||Finals (21:00 GMT)|
|CT 3 [US]||Team_Durka||2|
|TheServerPharm 1 [TX]||CT2||0|
|TheServerPharm 3 [NY]||CT2||2|
|TheServerPharm 3 [NY]||SPeeders_Bravo||0|
|TX 2 [NY]||SPeeders_Bravo||x|
|TX 1 [NY]||PRU1||0|
|TX 2 [NY]||SPeeders_Bravo||2|
|TheServerPharm 2 [TX]||VcL||2|
|TheServerPharm 2 [TX]||Team_Late||2|
|TX 1 [NY]||The_Potheads||1|
|TX 2 [NY]||The_Potheads||2|
|TheServerPharm 4 [NY]||The_Potheads||2|
|TheServerPharm 3 [NY]||The_Potheads||2|
|TheServerPharm 1 [TX]||Arrow_Wapplas||0|
|TX 1 [NY]||The_Potheads||2|
|TX 1 [NY]||Ars_Martialis||1|
|CT 3 [US]||Brokensilence||2|
|TheServerPharm 1 [TX]||Plus||2|
|TheServerPharm 4 [NY]||Brokensilence||2|