|Players | Competitions | Servers | Clans | Teams | Etiquette | What is a clan? | Gametypes|
This is a list of current servers, in alphabetical order. To see a list of old servers that no longer exist but were interesting enough to write about, visit the page about Old Servers.
Adventures of TRON servers focus on capturing the excitement of lightcycle racing while also providing a robust single-player experience by stretching the limits of unmodified versions of ArmagatronAd. Most servers involve play between humans and AI.
- Advanced Racing: Modeled after the scene in TRON (1982) where the main characters escape the game grid, players race against each other through several massive environments. The maps are both large and complicated, so there is plenty of exploring to do in single player mode. Go slow until you know!
- AI Challenge II: A Combination of Destroy the MCP, MAZE-A-TRON, and AI Challenge, this server is difficult alone or with a group. The AI will win if you don't work together at some point. For 1-4 players.
- Destroy the MCP: Try to survive the MCP's defenses long enough to safely enter the center zone. For 1-3 players.
- MAZE-A-TRON: Collect as many zones as possible through 12 levels of play, each harder than the last. Try to get a perfect score of 12000! Single-player only.
- Original Arcade: Based on the original, 1982 classic arcade game TRON, this server gives you a top down view and two speeds to choose from. There is a matching moviepack, which comes with settings for off-line play. A retro single-player game that is also fun for up to 4 players.
- TRON Experience: Emulates the lightcycle scene in Tron, but from the first person perspective only. Two teams of three players face off against each other (missing players are replaced with AI). The AI are surprisingly good, and single player mode is equally fun and challenging. This server has also spawned a tournament named Illegal Exit.
This is an amazing project full of abnormal modes. These modes contain settings and gameplay that were never played before in any other server yet. The type of modes currently online to play are:
- [LOVER$BOY's Hells Racing]: An intense racing mode with high stakes and sharp turning with 8 axes. The maps themselves are a challenge with precision turning required to survive!
This server has timer, timer ranks and hundreds and hundreds of maps, many of which are made my LOVER$BOY.
Advanced racing with timers, with auto-acceleration. You no longer need to jam the brake key down to accelerate as fast as you can! Other information:
- 88 maps in rotation
- Server script rewritten by Nelg
- Syncs stats with website
.dBd| has several original servers spanning multiple gametypes: High Rubber, Dogfight, Fortress, Sumo; it also has several specialized servers: Flower Power, XzL.Clan The Server, Wonderland Fortress.
- .dBd| Nano's Zombie DF: The physics were derived originally from Nightwalker's Loose DF settings, then modified by Nano, for a unique DF flavor. If that wasn't exciting enough, there are zombies. Which tend to get bigger after awhile. And follow you around rather tenaciously, until either they eat you, you trick everyone else into getting between you and the zombie, or you win the normal boring way. With their oddly manic rotation rate, these zombies are every bit 'Death by Distraction'.
- | Nano's Playground |: A very unique server with several different settings configs. Currently this includes Classic Nano (default), Snake Hunt Mode (fighting style gameplay with very short tails), Brake Boost Chico, Trapdoor (very high wallshrink), Tail Madness (very high NEGATIVE wallshrink), Durka Durka Nano Land (a midget version of DDL), a DF mode, a mode called Fertilization (EXTREMELY tiny... like.... size_factor -13, hex axes, usually combined with a custom cam from overhead which looks straight down), and some other stuff thats not as interesting
- Admin Playground - Everybody gets to be Admin here! You can play around with and test various settings with other players, in a server running the latest +ap server version.
- Hunt the Wabbit - Hunt the wabbit. Kill the wabbit. Be the wabbit. With sumo physics.
- M-Fortress - Public fortress with enforced winners attack and enough time to set up your def.
- Tunnel Trouble - Solve a bunch of hard mazes, with sumo physics.
- Labyrinth - Infinite mazes requiring intense amounts of precision. Consistency beats speed!
- Single Bind Deathmatch - Test your ability to single bind, with a higher speed and very little rubber to spare!
- Zombie Invasion - Avoid the zombies while collecting points for a highscore. Beware, it gets quite insane!
An experiment to see just how far you can push a Raspberry Pi for Tron server hosting! Offers an empire of servers with settings ranging from rather normal to very crazy indeed.
There are too many servers to list here... and besides, the servers are always changing! So here's a small selection:
- Argon City - Rescue the computer programs by collecting them and taking them to the correct terminals, all within a randomly generated maze-like map!
- Magnetron Accelerator - It may seem slow at first, but do not be deceived - once you accelerate, you can not slow back down. Try to survive outlandish speeds!
- Maze Racer - Be the first to finish a maze in 5 rounds
- Mike's Favorite Server - Traditional deathmatch with zones instead of standard rim walls. Everything is deadly here!
- Retrace - Traditional deathmatch plus respawns, but with a twist: You must not only core dump players, but also collect your points... else someone else will steal them!
Wild West Servers:
Sumo, Team Sumo, Destiny's Sumo Treasure Island, Fortress, Fortress Shootout, Wild Fortress Capture the Flag, Capture the Flag Shooting, Multi-Mode, d.o.g.f.i.g.h.t.
A set of mostly low rubber servers to meet many style preferences. These servers are hosted in Texas on a Quad core Xeon server. To chat with the clan visit the forums lagtest.net