|ACL | Players | Rules | How To | Standings | Past Seasons|
|The 1st Season of the Armagetron Chess League will end on Monday, June 9th, 23:59 GMT!|
How to Lichess
How do I play a league game?
- Go to http://lichess.org
- Log in. If you don't have an account already, register. It's fast, easy and free.
- To start a league game, click "Play with a friend" and tick the "Time control" box: 15 minutes per side, 0 increment in seconds. Make sure it's a "Casual" game (unrated). Click the white king to play as white, black king to play as black or the middle button to make it random.
- On the next screen, copy the url and give it to your opponent. Double check that all settings are set right.
- Play the game.
- When the game is over, copy the url from the address bar. It might look like this: http://en.lichess.org/6mbB2WtWw3EL
- Report your result to the ACL forum thread. Include the url and mention the score and your opponent.
- If you've followed these steps correctly, your game will be valid and count towards your final result that season.
- If you want to, and can do it properly, add your game to the wiki and update the standings.
I played a game, but I lost the url
- Go to http://lichess.org and make sure you're logged in to your account.
- Click your name on the top of the page, and select "Profile" in the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and find the right game. Click the preview board to get to your game. If you remember the result, you can narrow your search by clicking "Wins", "Losses" or "Draws".
- Copy the url from the address bar and report your game on the forums.